A super hectic Weekend passed and i had to keep my writing banters at bay to cope up with the rest. The struggles in our married life continued to show but then that has still not effected my relation with my honey.
The weekend kept us busy with two invites both on sunday from our own cousins. Thus saturdays went on preparations for the same. The morning was cloudy and rainy so spent the time together on our venture for new work. In the evening went for some shopping. Gifts to be taken to the invitations and some more shopping for our trip few months later. The shopping brought in some tension at home where his parents didnt much like the idea of buying things on our own and that too without informing them. The idea itself gave me a bitter feeling towards them but again, the invitations kept things grounded somehow.
Next morning the usual banter while going to someone started. I dont really understand why my Mother in law feels and creates so much stress for trifles of things. As like how would my cousins react looking at my hubby's protruded belly. If it was a concern that needs to be thought in the rest of the year when things could change, not an hour before going out. But who could explain to the highness who is too egoistic to listen to anyone.
Anyways the morning invitation somehow sufficed as the invite was from my relative. Home cooked food by my cousin sister, loads of pampering from others felt different. We enjoyed a lot and in the end my hubby didnt want to return back.
The second one came from their end where I was the guest. Scared how people would react to me looking ugly, again the highness kept pushing me to makeup and a disgusting red saree she had bought during our wedding. As I am the guest there and I dont really care how I look, I adorned the bloody red color, patching up on the morning makeup and some traditional jewellery given by them. Easy isnt it?
But then things got a little topsy when the person who had supposed to be caring a lot about my looks came out wearing a house rob, nighty, as we call it. Something to be worn during the night. Things started getting pleasantly more dirty as the lies slowly resurfaced. I kept mentally calculating and comparing the two invitations, putting the thoughts into words at times. There was loads of food, more expensive than the other invite but then they were bought and not cooked. The difference started with the two cousins. One being the expert in the house, other couldn't even wipe out a mess being helped by the highness, a guest afterall. The guests were the least too. Not one person mentioned earlier who didn't know me or saw me first were invited. Well, lies needs loads of planning. People usually underestimates that.
We returned late last night and slept. The morning got a usual shabbiness with the highness fighting with her husband about a bathroom and its cleaning. Well not too bothered though but have kept myself aloof and centered.
A work was supposed to be deployed today but didnt come yet. But my blogs are progressing as i started with another one on my passion. Food and cooking. I am enjoying thoughnot much response yet.
Being satisfied and glorified with my little joy of winning I returned home with a smile. I was happy with the mental balance sheet of the two columns of the day. I was heavy, so were my teachings and principles.
The weekend kept us busy with two invites both on sunday from our own cousins. Thus saturdays went on preparations for the same. The morning was cloudy and rainy so spent the time together on our venture for new work. In the evening went for some shopping. Gifts to be taken to the invitations and some more shopping for our trip few months later. The shopping brought in some tension at home where his parents didnt much like the idea of buying things on our own and that too without informing them. The idea itself gave me a bitter feeling towards them but again, the invitations kept things grounded somehow.
Next morning the usual banter while going to someone started. I dont really understand why my Mother in law feels and creates so much stress for trifles of things. As like how would my cousins react looking at my hubby's protruded belly. If it was a concern that needs to be thought in the rest of the year when things could change, not an hour before going out. But who could explain to the highness who is too egoistic to listen to anyone.
Anyways the morning invitation somehow sufficed as the invite was from my relative. Home cooked food by my cousin sister, loads of pampering from others felt different. We enjoyed a lot and in the end my hubby didnt want to return back.
The second one came from their end where I was the guest. Scared how people would react to me looking ugly, again the highness kept pushing me to makeup and a disgusting red saree she had bought during our wedding. As I am the guest there and I dont really care how I look, I adorned the bloody red color, patching up on the morning makeup and some traditional jewellery given by them. Easy isnt it?
But then things got a little topsy when the person who had supposed to be caring a lot about my looks came out wearing a house rob, nighty, as we call it. Something to be worn during the night. Things started getting pleasantly more dirty as the lies slowly resurfaced. I kept mentally calculating and comparing the two invitations, putting the thoughts into words at times. There was loads of food, more expensive than the other invite but then they were bought and not cooked. The difference started with the two cousins. One being the expert in the house, other couldn't even wipe out a mess being helped by the highness, a guest afterall. The guests were the least too. Not one person mentioned earlier who didn't know me or saw me first were invited. Well, lies needs loads of planning. People usually underestimates that.
We returned late last night and slept. The morning got a usual shabbiness with the highness fighting with her husband about a bathroom and its cleaning. Well not too bothered though but have kept myself aloof and centered.
A work was supposed to be deployed today but didnt come yet. But my blogs are progressing as i started with another one on my passion. Food and cooking. I am enjoying thoughnot much response yet.
Being satisfied and glorified with my little joy of winning I returned home with a smile. I was happy with the mental balance sheet of the two columns of the day. I was heavy, so were my teachings and principles.
No comments:
Post a Comment