The two days had been pretty similar way. Both the mornings started with our confusions how to move ahead with our troubles. I can somehow understand the problems and the source of it but its bit too early and wrong to get him know my thoughts. The time needs to ripe more before we could actually take a decision. A time when things would get drastically wrong or unchanged.
I am trying to keep the patience on as much as I can as it would just ruin the little evolving leaf. The tree would take a lot of time to grow. We are stressed yet we try to compose each other every single minute for the other to get the help ad support. I don't want to leave him nor do i fear to struggle but I need a life. A life which i could live i my own terms. This trouble would take us a long way i know. I am now waiting for a year to complete. May be we could then plan some future ahead.
Yesterday went calm and smooth. No work started as of now. But would soon get enough to keep me busy in this virtual world.Hope things ru faster and I get the strength to hold on long enough..
I am trying to keep the patience on as much as I can as it would just ruin the little evolving leaf. The tree would take a lot of time to grow. We are stressed yet we try to compose each other every single minute for the other to get the help ad support. I don't want to leave him nor do i fear to struggle but I need a life. A life which i could live i my own terms. This trouble would take us a long way i know. I am now waiting for a year to complete. May be we could then plan some future ahead.
Yesterday went calm and smooth. No work started as of now. But would soon get enough to keep me busy in this virtual world.Hope things ru faster and I get the strength to hold on long enough..
No comments:
Post a Comment