The days in between just passed by with my illness. Suddenly the weather changed and it has started raining for some days. And as if some universal rule i cough a severe cold. Had been suffering with for someday and thus had kept myself away from all this. A painful temple, running nose and fever kept me on sick bed for some days. Though nothing much interesting happened in these days except that gradually each in the family fell sick to this abrupt season change. My mother in law is keeping to herself as she has a more severe condition than me which is keeping me at bay.
Now the news comes that she would be going for a tour to visit her younger son during his last days in bangalore in september start. Now the trouble is what will happen at home. If i would be staying back, cooking and washing for them or would i get back to my parents place and just ignore the rest. My MIL had gone earlier too and i had myself taken the responsibility to manage home. I had done as i said but then she started feeling insecure once she returned home and kept behaving arrogantly quite sometime. She even said that I am a new bride and not the authority of the family. That is she and her husband and I cannot take a decision without taking their permission. She had blamed me for everything i had done during her absence. She had tried to kill my motivation to do anything for them.
Now when again the time has come for her to enjoy herself, i am planning everything i can to plan a revenge against her. My husband being the one struggling in between but then i cant help. He had not supported me when his mother had showed me her disgrace. He too has to suffer now. Just one person cant be right always and others too are human beings too. If she is the highness of this family why am i being asked if i would like to stay back in her absence. She is supposed to decide that. But as expected she doesnt want to take any blame on herself. She needs to plan now. Its high time show your colors until another girl comes in the house to live this torture.
I am enjoying this stress though. If you cant fight your demons in the family how do you suppose to fight the demons outside? He has to take a decision. Of my stay, my work, my life. I caot be blamed for every petty reason. I will no longer sacrifice for that idiot woman.
Now the news comes that she would be going for a tour to visit her younger son during his last days in bangalore in september start. Now the trouble is what will happen at home. If i would be staying back, cooking and washing for them or would i get back to my parents place and just ignore the rest. My MIL had gone earlier too and i had myself taken the responsibility to manage home. I had done as i said but then she started feeling insecure once she returned home and kept behaving arrogantly quite sometime. She even said that I am a new bride and not the authority of the family. That is she and her husband and I cannot take a decision without taking their permission. She had blamed me for everything i had done during her absence. She had tried to kill my motivation to do anything for them.
Now when again the time has come for her to enjoy herself, i am planning everything i can to plan a revenge against her. My husband being the one struggling in between but then i cant help. He had not supported me when his mother had showed me her disgrace. He too has to suffer now. Just one person cant be right always and others too are human beings too. If she is the highness of this family why am i being asked if i would like to stay back in her absence. She is supposed to decide that. But as expected she doesnt want to take any blame on herself. She needs to plan now. Its high time show your colors until another girl comes in the house to live this torture.
I am enjoying this stress though. If you cant fight your demons in the family how do you suppose to fight the demons outside? He has to take a decision. Of my stay, my work, my life. I caot be blamed for every petty reason. I will no longer sacrifice for that idiot woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment