Tuesday, 11 July 2017

DAY #12

Twelve days have passed since I last visited my parents. The desire to go there is increasing slowly. I usually visit them once a month for a week. But then again it seems too less days for a visit to them. Time passes like a thunder and before I even realise its time to get back to this prison.

Yeah, thats what I call this place. Not that I am being beaten up everyday but a mental trauma keeps building up with every moment of my stay here. I try to ignore it as much as I can but still everytime I see my mother-in-law's face or her eyes, i feel a fear, a doubt and a stress build up. I can't explain it to anyone, how I feel. My mother might have understood a bit and says to avoid looking at her, but how do I do that. I cat explain it to my husband coz he doesnt want to understand or rather he doesnt understand the complications of life.

I dont blame him. She masks her real face in front of him and gives him a different view about her intentions about me. But I know how the real things are and managing them has taken me by stress, lots of stress. She gets involved in anything one does and tries to intervene everytime it happens. Its frustrating. She doesnt let me go out. I have accepted but it irritates me. My husband is a mamma's boy who trusts her with everything. Another reason why i cant completely rely on him with my problems.

Today too started on a tired note looking at the same irritated expression on my mother in law's face. But then things hasn't gone too far with her anger and I am too ignoring her expressions, keeping myself busy with my work. Hope my ventures start and I earn enough to get a little high with things here.

No comments:

Post a Comment