The morning started early today. Husband is getting quite excited and romantic these days and so am I. Had been planning for a trip towards the end of september for some time now. He is getting almost everything he desired in this trip except for the cost. It is getting pretty expensive every other day. But then he is not discouraged. He is moving forward though a bit slowly measuring the pro and cons with each step ahead. He consults me, even takes my suggestions at times and adheres to it. The discussions, the talks, the late night plannings everything is just getting me better here.r
Others at home are calm. Little insults are there but I have kept myself away from them to affect me. I have made one thing clear within myself. I am not staying here to prove myself to anyone. I am taking everything that is coming my way n the bravest way possible.
A little turn into the daily story. Took a tiny little revenge from my enemy for something she had done long back. The blame she does try to put on me. I don't mind though, i have done what was needed to be done. Something got damaged but then hatred does bring damage. Played my card well and cleverly. Time and life gives opportunity to everyone to get what they truly deserve. Happiest moment today. I doubt it will diminish soon.
I know this will again come back to me. Not the same way but a bit differently. But then it always does. Even when I had the least thought of something happening like this. People change faces. Every human tries to find a shoulder to burden the blame for any damn situation. But when the shoulder is its own they either argue or they cry but hardly ever they accept their wrong doings. I know people cannot be judged with a single instance but then repeated instances gives better grip of the games being played. Then again everything has a perfect time. A time when everything just takes a sudden turn and the right puzzles takes their places. Some places fixed while some still remain to be fixed and some new puzzles being created every minute.
The night stretched quite late. Been planning for our vacation trip and working on the reservations. also my new work venture is started. It would still take a lot of time to actually understand and start working but I am trying to understand the rules. Hopefully will kick start soon.
The little trouble that keep bothering for some days finally ended in the evening. Though the relief wasn't really on a happy note yet it gave us some relief. The rest of the night was peaceful and calm.
Finally finishing on a cool mode..
HQ- 92%
CL- 60%
Stress - 10%
Relation- 85%
Others at home are calm. Little insults are there but I have kept myself away from them to affect me. I have made one thing clear within myself. I am not staying here to prove myself to anyone. I am taking everything that is coming my way n the bravest way possible.
A little turn into the daily story. Took a tiny little revenge from my enemy for something she had done long back. The blame she does try to put on me. I don't mind though, i have done what was needed to be done. Something got damaged but then hatred does bring damage. Played my card well and cleverly. Time and life gives opportunity to everyone to get what they truly deserve. Happiest moment today. I doubt it will diminish soon.
I know this will again come back to me. Not the same way but a bit differently. But then it always does. Even when I had the least thought of something happening like this. People change faces. Every human tries to find a shoulder to burden the blame for any damn situation. But when the shoulder is its own they either argue or they cry but hardly ever they accept their wrong doings. I know people cannot be judged with a single instance but then repeated instances gives better grip of the games being played. Then again everything has a perfect time. A time when everything just takes a sudden turn and the right puzzles takes their places. Some places fixed while some still remain to be fixed and some new puzzles being created every minute.
The night stretched quite late. Been planning for our vacation trip and working on the reservations. also my new work venture is started. It would still take a lot of time to actually understand and start working but I am trying to understand the rules. Hopefully will kick start soon.
The little trouble that keep bothering for some days finally ended in the evening. Though the relief wasn't really on a happy note yet it gave us some relief. The rest of the night was peaceful and calm.
Finally finishing on a cool mode..
HQ- 92%
CL- 60%
Stress - 10%
Relation- 85%
No comments:
Post a Comment