The day started on a little subtle note making fun of me. But later got better as I kept forgetting the words slowly. Then it was pretty mechanical with me avoiding people as much as I can. But towards the end the day skipped on a sad note. I had shared a secret about my love for jackfruit with hubby but he betrayed and told everyone. The jackfruit on the dinner table reminded me of the day when I couldn't visit my parents for them and my father had brought all my favorite delicacies for me, jackfruit being one of them. The words kept pricking me again bringing in a disappointed feeling. Not a very good day.
HQ - 26 %
CL- 89%
Stress - anger 67 %
Relation - 45% (blow down)
ONE DAY OF DISAPPOINTMENT
HQ - 26 %
CL- 89%
Stress - anger 67 %
Relation - 45% (blow down)
ONE DAY OF DISAPPOINTMENT
No comments:
Post a Comment